Terms and Conditions
- Access to FINKO Mobile application will be provided only on accepting the Terms & Conditions. Once accepted the Customer/User is bound by these Terms &
- Any discrepancy in the online account should be immediately brought to the notice of Kosamattam Finance Limited either by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our customer care numbers provided on www.kosamattam.com or through a complaint letter at the nearest branch.
- All payments will be credited to the Bank Account furnished by the customer at the time of
registration or any other changed Bank Account at the branch thereafter or any other mode
duly authorized by the customer.
- All online transactions will be confirmed through OTP sent to the registered mobile
- Each time a fresh FOGL (Freedom online gold loan) is availed, the existing loan against the same gold ornament(s) will be closed and a new loan will be created.
Obligations of Kosamattam Finance Limited
- Reasonable use of available technology will be made to ensure security and to prevent
- Online/Mobile facilities can be accessed from anywhere any time provided internet/data
the connection is available with reasonable coverage/speed to access data.
- Password can be reset using the “forgot password” option only by the registered user after OTP confirmation.
- FOGL service requests received from the customer will be eligible for fulfillment from the time of installation of Finko mobile App.
- Rules and regulations applicable to normal banking transactions including RTGS/NEFT/IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) regulations in India will be applicable for the transactions executed through Finko mobile App.
- Kosamattam Finance Limited reserves the right to change/modify the services offered or the Terms of Service on Finko mobile App at its discretion at any time without any notice. Notification to that effect will be updated on Finko mobile App for the customer.
- Maintenance & up-gradation of software/OS/hardware etc., used by the customer will be the whole & sole responsibility of the customer alone and Kosamattam Finance Limited will have no obligation whatsoever to support them in any manner. However, an update from time to time may be provided to the customer regarding mobile OS, browsers, which are required for using the Finko mobile App.
- Kosamattam Finance Limited, at its sole discretion, shall have the liberty to modify/amend/withdraw the services of the Finko mobile app without any prior intimation to the customers.
- Valid token / OTP and terms and conditions are sent to the customer’s Email ID registered with Kosamattam Finance Limited at the time of the creation of user ID and Password. All communications shall be made by Kosamattam Finance Limited in the said Email ID.
Obligations of Customer
- Maintaining the secrecy of the user credentials of the customer regarding Username and
Password, registered on Finko mobile app is the whole and sole responsibility of the customer. Kosamattam Finance Limited presumes that any login on Finko mobile app using a valid Username and Password is a valid the session initiated by none other than the customer and will be binding on the customer.
- Any change in customer’s registered mobile number should be informed and captured in the Kosamattam Finance Limited records, as all online transactions on Finko mobile app, will be processed through OTP confirmation sent to the registered mobile number of the customer, wherever required.
- Any change in customer’s bank account details should also be informed and captured in the
Kosamattam Finance Limited records, as all payments related to online transactions on Finko mobile app, will be processed to the registered bank account of the customer. This will not be applicable if the customer chooses any other modes of payment that would be made available from time to time.
- The customer undertakes to confirm that he/she will not access Kosamattam Finance Limited through any illegal means or use it /allow others to use it for any illegal activities, forbidden by law.
- Copies of the documents executed by the customer including the terms and conditions are sent to the customer’s Email ID registered with Kosamattam Finance Limited at the time of the creation of user ID and Password. All communications shall be made by Kosamattam Finance Limited to the said Email ID.
- Any intimations/notices sent by Kosamattam Finance Limited to the registered mobile number or Email ID shall be deemed to have been received by the customer even in the absence of any acknowledgment from the customer.
Liability & Indemnity
- The customer alone shall be liable for any loss from unauthorized transactions in his account/s if he has breached the terms or contributed or caused the loss by negligent actions on his part such as:
Keeping a written or electronic record of Kosamattam Finance Limited Finko Mobile app Password,
- Disclosing or failing to take all reasonable steps to prevent disclosure of Finko Mobile app Password to anyone including any minor, company staff, and/or failing to advise the company of such disclosure within 24 hours.
- Kosamattam Finance Limited will be completely absolved of all liabilities in case the customer fails to inform/complaint to Kosamattam Finance Limited within 24 hours about any unauthorized access to or erroneous transactions on the Finko Mobile app. After receiving the customer complaint Kosamattam Finance Limited will disable the Finko Mobile app access credentials of that customer. In such cases, if the fund transfer has not been already initiated, then Kosamattam Finance Limited will stop the transfer and inform the
Customer. In case the transfer has already been initiated before receiving the customer complaint then Kosamattam Finance Limited will share all the transfer/transaction details with the customer to enable the customer to take up the matter with the concerned authorities.
- Kosamattam Finance Limited shall, in no circumstances, be held liable by the Customer if Finko Mobile app access is not available in the desired manner for reasons including but not limited to natural calamity, floods, fire and other natural disasters of any kind, legal restraints, faults in the telecommunication network or internet or network failure, power breakdown or battery breakdown, software or hardware failure and or error or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Kosamattam Finance Limited. Kosamattam Finance Limited shall in no way be liable for any loss or damage that may occur due to hacking of the account by any persons other than the User, which fits in the definitions of a Cyber Related Crime’ as accepted internationally. Kosamattam Finance Limited shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any damages whatsoever whether such damages are direct, indirect, incidental, consequential and irrespective of whether any claim is based on loss of revenue, investment, production, goodwill, profit, interruption of business or any other loss of any character or nature whatsoever and whether sustained by the User or any other person.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold Kosamattam Finance Limited harmless against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges, and expenses whatsoever which Kosamattam Finance Limited may at any time incur, sustain, suffer, or be put to as a consequence of or because of arising out of providing Finko Mobile app services or because of Kosamattam Finance Limited in good faith taking or refusing to take or omitting to take action on any instruction given by the Customer.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Any claim, dispute, or controversy for, in connection with, or arising out of this
The agreement shall be subject to and decided by arbitration exclusively within the jurisdiction of Kottayam, Kerala State. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted following the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
ONLINE GOLD LOAN PAYMENTS
General & Payment Terms
- Transaction charges to be borne by the customer (Total amount + Transaction charges) as per the details given against the Payment Gateway service providers, which the customer chooses to make payment.
- The Transaction charges can change depending on the changes made by the Payment
Gateway service providers, from time to time.
- Transaction charges will be debited from the Transaction Amount on an upfront basis.
- The fund shall be credited in T+1 Days in the Customer Loan Account opened in Kosamattam Finance Limited.
- The Customer can view and Print e- Receipt after payment confirmation from Gateway
- It will be the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that no double payment is made from
his end for the same Account.
- All disputes arising out of the said services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of
competent courts in Kottayam.
Terms & Conditions
- Once the payment has been made, no cancellation will be entertained for any reason
- During Online Payment, if the amount is debited from the customer bank account and the
transaction details are not generated online, please allow us to generate the transaction
details within 24 hours. If the Online transaction details are not generated, even after 24
hours or money is not refunded to the bank account, please contact our Call Centre from
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday to Saturday (excluding Holidays) 0484- 2586400 /32
- If the online payment amount is not credited to the customers' Loan account within 24 hours,the transaction amount will be refunded via the same source within 15 to 20 working days.
gathered and used within our practice, and the circumstances in which we may share it with third parties. We use your Personal Information only for furnishing and improving the App. By using the Finko Mobile app, you according to the collection and use of data following this policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our app, site, place an order,
subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our app or site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website/App (we continually strive to improve our website/App offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever,without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable
information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website/App, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our app policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your device storage
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal
information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
for any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately